Cozzia MC-510 Lift Chair
Cozzia MC-510 Lift Chair
The Cozzia MC-510 Lift Chair comes equipped with many desirable features making it a popular choice. The electric lift feature will easily help you to a standing position while the retractable arms make it easier to get in and out. One touch will put you in a Zero Gravity position, home position, TV position, or the Lift position for convenient postural adjustment.
The Cozzia MC-510 Lift Chair has dual motors that are capable of lifting up a person to 300lbs. The lifting process is easy at the touch of a button to a full standing position.
Infinite Seating Positions
The chair’s backrest and footrest can be adjusted independently to achieve any desired position. There are also 6 pre-set positions to choose from: Home, TV, Reading, Lift, Zero Gravity, and Flat Position.
The NASA-inspired Zero Gravity position elevates the legs above the heart. The Zero Gravity position will improve circulation, relaxation, relieve stress, and relieve compression along your spine. This is the most desirable position to relax in as it relieves the stress and compression along your entire body.
Retractable Arms for Easy Transfer
An innovative feature of the Cozzia MC-510 Mobility Seating Lift Chair is the retractable arms. At the touch of a button, you can raise or lower the sides of the chair easily. The retractable armrests are helpful to make transferring in and out of a wheelchair or mobility scooter painless and easy.
You can recline the Cozzia MC-510 easily at the touch of a button or easily raise it back to the sitting position.
You can raise or lower the ottoman easily to find the perfect position for relaxing or even watching TV.
Memory Foam Seating
The seat is cushioned with proprietary memory foam for the ultimate in comfort. The attractive fabric meets water repellent, stain repellent, oil repellent and fireproof requirements.
One touch of a button can recline the chair to the TV position, the zero gravity position, raise or lower either arm or lift the chair to the standing position. The footrest and backrest can be operated independently allowing you to place the chair in any position they find comfortable.
|Features||Zero Gravity, Battery Backup|
|Zero Gravity||One Touch with 1 Position|
|Air Lumbar Support||No|
|Memory Foam Seating||Yes|
|Dimensions Upright||35.9” x 30” x 44”|
|Dimensions Reclined||73.2” x 30” x 22.8’‘|
|Box Dimensions||48.8” x 31.1” x 34.1”|
We offer free shipping within the 48 connected United States (excluding *Alaska and *Hawaii – read below). Large orders will be shipped freight and usually take 7-14 days to reach you depending on where you’re located. Small products will be sent using UPS ground shipping. We also offer “White Glove Delivery” for an additional fee – see below. If you have any questions please call us at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429)
- After Your Place An Order –Any orders placed Monday through Friday will be immediately prepared for shipment. Order preparation takes 1-3 business days. For orders placed over the Weekend or on a Holiday, your order will be prepared to ship on the following business day.
- Tracking –Tracking for your order will be sent to your email that we have on file 1-3 business days after your order has been prepared for shipment. If you do not receive your tracking within this time limit, please email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429). Please make sure to check your spam mailbox for a shipping update or tracking email before contacting us :).
- Alaska & Hawaii Shipping –Please give us call at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to Alaska and Hawaii. Please have your Shipping Address ready when inquiring about a custom shipping quote.
Curbside Delivery FAQ
- Curbside delivery is our fastest delivery method.
- Free Shipping is UPS Ground or Curbside Delivery.
- Curbside Delivery takes 7-10 Business Days.
- Massage Chairs are delivered Via Freight to your home.
- Freight Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- Massage Chairs Delivered with Curbside Delivery Require Assembly.
- Freight Deliveries are done Monday-Friday During Normal Business Hours, Excluding Weekends and Holidays.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is an additional service that can be added to your delivery for $199.99. Two delivery people will deliver your massage chair to your room of choice and up or down 1 flight of stairs. They will then fully assemble your massage chair. Please note, it is the customers responsibility to make sure the chair is in perfect working order before accepting delivery. If you’re experiencing issues with your White Glove Delivery please call us immediately at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429). Adding White Glove Delivery does add a week to the total delivery time.
- *Please keep all the packaging material during the first 30 days after your receive your product. We do not accept returns if the product that was purchased is not in its original packaging – see our Return Policy for more information.
- *White Glove Delivery is an added service that is performed by a third party service, and is not refundable.
White Glove Delivery FAQ
- We recommend White Glove delivery for orders that need to go up a flight of stairs.
- White Glove Delivery is a Furniture Assembly Service. Please Make Sure Your Massage Chair is in Complete Working Order Before Signing for your Delivery.
- White Glove Delivery is an Additional Service and is Non-Refundable.
- White Glove Delivery takes 10-14 Days.
- White Glove Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- White Glove Deliveries are typically done Monday-Friday excluding Weekends and Holidays During Normal Business Hours. Some weekend delivery's do occur and it depends on the local delivery company. please contact the shipper to see if these arrangements are available.
- Please Keep All Packaging Material and Do Not Let the Assembly Team Remove the Packaging.