Ogawa Foot Therapy Plus
Ogawa Foot Therapy Plus
Do you suffer from sore and tired feet? Rejuvenate them with the Ogawa Foot Therapy Plus Reflexology foot massager. This lightweight and portable foot massager is intelligently designed with four different acupressure methods. These include: finger press, acupuncture, rolling, cobblestone reflexology, and stimulation nodes. Any person young or old can enjoy the healing and fatigue relieving effects of a complete foot massage.
Ogawa Foot Therapy Features
Trio Massage Methods
Three intelligently designed programs, perfect for any user.
Promotes circulation and aids in the removal of toxins.
Comfortable and snug air compression that enhances muscle relaxation.
Easily control the intensity of the massage with 3 different levels.
Built in Ionizer
Removes negative ions that help the body relax, by keeping it calm and cool.
Lightweight and Portable
Extremely lightweight for portable use with removable washable inserts.
Ogawa Foot Therapy Programs
The Relax program utilizes both the airbags and foot rollers simultaneously in a soothing massage. Airbags provide a compression massage while also pressing down into the foot rollers for a deep and relaxing massage.
The refresh program is intended to help refresh and invigorate your feet. Compression massage is provided through airbags while the foot rollers provide relief for the soles of you feet. The foot roller will move forward and backwards more quickly.
The Recharge program is intended to help reinvigorate your feet while reducing your heart and stress levels. The airbags and foot rollers operate more independently with the airbags really focusing on pushing your feet down onto the stationary acupoints of the foot roller.
Features of the Ogawa Foot Therapy Plus
- 3 Pre-Programmed Massage Modes.
- Dual Action Massage (Air Compression & Rollers).
- Intensity Adjustments.
- Massages all areas of your sole simultaneously.
- Works the toes to the heals which covers all stress points.
- Releases knotted up tension.
Health Benefits of the Ogawa Foot Therapy Plus
- Relieves Fatigue.
- Helps Reduce Pain.
- Improves Circulation.
- Relieves Tension and Reduces Stress.
- Promotes Relaxation.
- Helps to Strengthen the Immune System.
|Roller Strength Adjustment||Yes|
|Airbag Strength Adjustment||Yes|
|Box Dimensions||18"L X 12"W X 18"H|
We offer free shipping within the 48 connected United States (excluding *Alaska and *Hawaii – read below). Large orders will be shipped freight and usually take 7-14 days to reach you depending on where you’re located. Small products will be sent using UPS ground shipping. We also offer “White Glove Delivery” for an additional fee – see below. If you have any questions please call us at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429)
- After Your Place An Order –Any orders placed Monday through Friday will be immediately prepared for shipment. Order preparation takes 1-3 business days. For orders placed over the Weekend or on a Holiday, your order will be prepared to ship on the following business day.
- Tracking –Tracking for your order will be sent to your email that we have on file 1-3 business days after your order has been prepared for shipment. If you do not receive your tracking within this time limit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429). Please make sure to check your spam mailbox for a shipping update or tracking email before contacting us :).
- Alaska & Hawaii Shipping –Please give us call at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429) or send an email to email@example.com for a shipping quote to Alaska and Hawaii. Please have your Shipping Address ready when inquiring about a custom shipping quote.
Curbside Delivery FAQ
- Curbside delivery is our fastest delivery method.
- Free Shipping is UPS Ground or Curbside Delivery.
- Curbside Delivery takes 7-10 Business Days.
- Massage Chairs are delivered Via Freight to your home.
- Freight Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- Massage Chairs Delivered with Curbside Delivery Require Assembly.
- Freight Deliveries are done Monday-Friday During Normal Business Hours, Excluding Weekends and Holidays.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is an additional service that can be added to your delivery for $199.99. Two delivery people will deliver your massage chair to your room of choice and up or down 1 flight of stairs. They will then fully assemble your massage chair. Please note, it is the customers responsibility to make sure the chair is in perfect working order before accepting delivery. If you’re experiencing issues with your White Glove Delivery please call us immediately at 844-GET-OGAWA (844-438-6429). Adding White Glove Delivery does add a week to the total delivery time.
- *Please keep all the packaging material during the first 30 days after your receive your product. We do not accept returns if the product that was purchased is not in its original packaging – see our Return Policy for more information.
- *White Glove Delivery is an added service that is performed by a third party service, and is not refundable.
White Glove Delivery FAQ
- We recommend White Glove delivery for orders that need to go up a flight of stairs.
- White Glove Delivery is a Furniture Assembly Service. Please Make Sure Your Massage Chair is in Complete Working Order Before Signing for your Delivery.
- White Glove Delivery is an Additional Service and is Non-Refundable.
- White Glove Delivery takes 10-14 Days.
- White Glove Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- White Glove Deliveries are typically done Monday-Friday excluding Weekends and Holidays During Normal Business Hours. Some weekend delivery's do occur and it depends on the local delivery company. please contact the shipper to see if these arrangements are available.
- Please Keep All Packaging Material and Do Not Let the Assembly Team Remove the Packaging.