The Active XL 3D has a specially contoured extended roller track to allow the massage rollers to travel from the back of the head and neck, all the way down under the gluteus muscles and into the upper thigh. This is not your standard L track, with the upper portion of the track shaped just like your spine and smoothly transitioning under the buttocks for relaxation and pain relief.
3D Vario Motion
Bringing your massage therapist home, the most advanced 3D
rollers glide with precise motions, meticulous speed adjustments, that emulate the human hands for therapeutic massage. With a wider massage area than ever before, the updated 3D Vario Motion rollers deliver a more accurate massage with an upgraded life-like feel from the medical-grade silicone rollers.
The Active XL 3D massage chair is designed to accommodate people with larger frames, but it is also suitable for most people. Its seat is inches wider than a standard massage chair, and the shoulder width is 23 inches. This chair allows everyone to experience the benefits of massage
2 Stage Zero Gravity
Gradually elevating your knees above the heart takes the pressure off of the lower spine, increases circulation, and reduces blood pressure. The weightless feeling of the Zero Gravity recline aids in relaxation while placing extra pressure back onto the rollers for a deeper massage experience.
Air Compression Technology
Air compression massage aids in circulation for faster healing and better overall health. The Active XL 3D employs 30 air compression chambers strategically placed at the neck, shoulders, arms, calves and feet
Kick-off your shoes and get ready to leave the troubles of your day behind you. Soothing Acupressure Foot Rollers provide kneading to all of the right places, releasing tension and renewing your soles. Full coverage of the foot is achieved with multiple spinning roller tracks and aided by gentle air compression.
Touch Screen Tablet
The Touch Screen Tablet Remote allows you to find any of the features easily. A digital map of your body is provided on screen so that you can see where the rollers are lined up with your body. Choose a spot or partial massage, pick a massage style, add heat, turn on or off your foot rollers, Zero Gravity, it can all be done with one touch.
16 Pre-Programmed Massages
The Active XL features 16 massage programs expertly designed
to combine various massage styles strategically to meet your needs. Do you have a trouble area? Create your own targeted massage and save it to recall later when you need it.
Patented Stretch Techniques
The Ogawa Active XL 3D features 5 unique stretch programs,
developed by a council of over 800 doctors and engineers. Choose from Stretch, Thai, Spinal Care, Vigorous, and Japanese.
Quick Access Controls
Fast, easy, the quick access controls allows you to adjust you massage quickly so that you’re right back into deep relaxation. Modify your massage intensity, pause the massage, or choose an automatic massage program
with one touch.
- 3D Vario Motion™ Mechanism
- 3 inch 3D Node
- L-Curve Technology
- 12 Automatic Massage Programs +3 Custom
- 6 Relaxing Back Massage Techniques
- Adjustable Speed and Intensity
- Foot and Sole Rollers
- Heat Therapy for Legs, Seat and Lumbar
- Automatic Leg Extension
- Full Body Air Massage / Arm Massage / Lumbar Massage
- Shoulder Massage / Foot and Calf Massage
- 30 Airbags / 5 Air intensity Levels
- Wall Saver
- Distance from wall - 6”
- Quick Auto body scanning
- Advance Bluetooth Speaker
- Auto-Time 5-30 minutes options
- Max Massage Time: 30 Minutes
- Quick Access Buttons Embedded in Armrest
- One Touch Lie-Flat and Home Restore Button
- Zero Wall Recline
- Adjust backrest and footrest at any desirable position
- Automatic Footrest Adjustment
- Auto Leg Length Detectable
- Inductive-stop Sensors in Footrest
- Dimensions: 60.6"L x 30"W x 46.8"H
- Full Recline: 73.6"L x 30"W x 35"H
- Net Weight: 202.8lbs.
- Power Voltage: 10-120V
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Gross Weight: 242.5lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 320lbs
- Usage Condition: Indoor 50-104F
- Storage Temperature Indoor: 68-140F
- Dual Power Speaker: 12W x 2
- Power Consumption:120W
- Wired Touchscreen Tablet
- FDA Listed Medical Device
- Equipped with Overheating
- Power Surge Detector
- Child Safety Lock
- Legrest Safety Sensor
- 1 Year In-Home Service & 2 Years Parts
- 50.4"L x 32.2"W x 47.7"H Weight: 251.3 lbs